The world is one big piece of masterpiece full of beautiful sights and varieties of activities to do for everyone. I for one truly acknowledge and believe in that. I try my very best not to miss out on life, always embarking on a journey to explore new things, make new friends, taste new food, try a new route or learn a new culture. These experiences has made life so much richer for me, and now I would like to share these experiences with you.
Malaysia, the country that I've come to love living here all these years. Believe me, it is a beautiful country to take pictures if you are looking for a photography journey. Just let me know the sights that you're looking for, be it nature, architectural, cityscape, food, landscape, night view, wildlife or aqua creatures, I'll lead you to them.
I am a food enthusiast! If you are looking for a culinary experience, just count on me. Tell me what your likes and dislikes are of food, I'll bring you to the food that suit your needs. In Malaysia, we are rich in a variety of food from different races and cultures. Malay, chinese, indian, western, dusun and so much more! There's just too much good food to choose from that I myself can't get enough of! Kota Kinabalu, the state capital of Sabah has it all and I'll gladly show you.
There are so much to choose from when it comes to a tour. Shopping, relaxing, family holiday, cultural experience, or a mixture of everything. Trust me, sometimes it is just so hard to choose! So just let me take you to get a little taste of everything so that you don't miss out on anything!
I'm very flexible and understand your needs so that you can truly enjoy your visit/vacation/holiday/getaway or however you would want to name it. I'm easy to talk to and I'm friendly too. With me you can enjoy, relax and chit chat, because apart from being your tour guide, I'm also your friend!
I've been a tourist to other countries as well, so I understand the needs of being in another place unfamiliar to me. I want to be safe and I don't want to have to worry. Therefore, it's very important to me that my tour provides you with a no worries, safe and secure environment.
As a guide, I champion the three R's. Reliable, Responsible and Resourceful.
It will be fun showing you the beauty of Sabah borneo and at the same time learn a little about your country and it's cultures too. This life is a learning experience. It goes by the saying, learn a little, give a little. So I'm learning each day to be a better guide so that I can give you a memorable experience being on tour with me.
Albert AKA Gobot
**Tailored tours, travel arrangement and accommodation can be arranged
ADVENTURE (Trekking, Rafting & Cycling) :
1. Maliau Basin (Sabah's Lost World) -Semporna
2. Mt. Kinabalu Climb - Kundasang
4. Crocker Range Trekking (2- 6 days trekking) - Tambunan
5. Kiulu White Water Rafting - Tamparuli
6. Padas White Water Rafting - Tenom
1. Borneo Rainforest Lodge - Lahad Datu
2. Tabin Wildlife Reserve - Lahad Datu
3. Kinabatangan River Safari - Sandakan
4. Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Center - Sandakan
5. Turtle Island Park (Selingan Island) -Sandakan
6. Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary - Sandakan
7. Gomontong Caves - Sandakan
FLORA / BOTANICAL :
1. Kinabalu Park - Kundasang
2. Poring Hotspring - Ranau
3. Mesilau Resort - Kundasang
2. Tambunan Rafflesia Center - Tambunan
3. Sabah Agricultural Park - Tenom
1. North Borneo Railway - Kota Kinabalu (KK)
2. Kampung Bavanganzo (Rungus Longhouse) - Kudat
4. Mengkabong Village - Tuaran
5. Kota Belud ( Sunday Market) - Kota Belud
6. Monsopiad Cultural Village - Kota Kinabalu (KK)
1. Miso Walai - Lahad Datu
2. Kiulu - Tamparuli
4. Tinuhan - Tenggilan
SOFT AND EASY:
1. Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
2. Kota Kinbalu City tour
3. Kota Kinabalu Night Market
4. Sandakan City tour
1. Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - Kota Kinbalu (KK)
2. Sipandan Island - Semporna
3. Mabul Island - Semporna
4. Kapalai Island -Semporna
5. Layang-Layang Island - Kota Kinabalu (KK)
6. Mataking Island - Semporna
7. Pulau Tiga "Survivor Island" - Kuala Penyu
1. Van (8-12 seater)/Car (2-6 pax)
2. 4X4 Land Cruiser ( 3-4 seater)
3. Coach / bus (32-40 seater)